If you own an RV, never leave it at risk. Please do the right thing and protect it with an insurance policy from Stewart Agency Inc. in Elmira, NY. We can help you protect all types of motor homes and luxury RVs. We offer various types of coverage options to meet your needs, including vacation liability and loss assessment coverage.
RV Insurance Requirements
RV insurance is required in New York. You must protect your RV with liability protection at the minimum with the following limits:
- Bodily injury for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury for more than one person for $50,000
- Property damage for each accident for $10,000
RV Insurance Coverage
You can choose from any of the following for RV insurance coverage:
- Personal property: This covers all of your personal items within your RV. If they were to become damaged or stolen, this would ensure that they are repaired or replaced.
- Vacation liability: This coverage protects you against lawsuits filed against you for bodily injury and property damage you have caused to another person.
- Full replacement cost: If your RV becomes stolen or damaged, this will cover the total replacement cost of your RV.
- Additional living expenses: If you reside in your RV full-time and need someplace else to live following an accident in your RV, this will cover living expenses.
- Seasonal storage: If you do not use your RV throughout the year, you can consider storing it. In this case, this will protect your RV against damage while not using it.
- Comprehensive and Collision: Comprehensive protects you if theft, vandalism, storms, animals, and more damage your RV. Collision will protect your RV if it becomes damaged following an accident with another motorist.
Contact Stewart Agency, Inc.
For all RV insurance quotes, please give Stewart Agency Inc. a call today. Our office is located in Elmira, NY.