Classic Car Insurance
If you own a classic or vintage vehicle, you may want to consider protecting it with classic car insurance. We offer policies here at Stewart Agency Inc. in Elmira, NY that will keep your classic car protected at all times. Classic cars deserve maximum protection due to their high value. A few different classic cars that we insure include vintage military vehicles, hot rods, muscle cars, and more.
Classic Car Insurance Requirements
All classic vehicles 25 years and older are legally required to have insurance in New York. You must consider liability insurance, at the least, for your classic car. Your policy must include the following minimum limits:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $10,000 for each accident
Classic Car Insurance Coverage
Here’s what classic car insurance covers:
- Comprehensive: This covers any damage to your antique vehicle that is non-collision related. This includes weather, vandalism, theft, and more.
- Collision: This covers damage to your antique vehicle that results from a collision with another motorist.
- Uninsured/underinsured: This covers you if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver. It will cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Flexible mileage: This allows you to personalize your policy based on how often you drive your vehicle.
- Roadside assistance: This covers towing, tire changes, and other expenses.
- Spare parts: This covers damage to any spare parts on your antique vehicle. This also includes coverage for parts that are hard to find.
To receive a quote for classic car insurance, please give Stewart Agency Inc. a call today. We are located in Elmira, NY. Your vehicle deserves the same type of protection that newer vehicles have. Our agents will help you find the perfect policy dependent on your needs.