With Thanksgiving around the corner, it’s time to start prepping ourselves, and our vehicles, for the snowy Winter months!
Here are some things that you can do to make sure that you stay safe on the roads this Winter:
– Get a tune-up! Make sure that your car is in good shape and running well.
– Get Snow Tires added to your car!
– Make sure that your cell phone is always charged and easily accessible, in case of an emergency.
– Supplies! Keep a blanket, a basic tool kit and an extra change of clothes in the car, just in case!
– After a storm, make sure that you remove ALL of the snow from your car. Not only could it obstruct your view, but it could also be a hazard to other drivers! Ever get hit with a chunk of snow that flew off of someone else car? Not pleasant!
– SLOW DOWN! I know it’s obvious, but sometimes a helpful reminder is necessary…
– Now here’s one that we can help with! Make sure that your insurance is up to date and that you’re adequately covered. We’d love the opportunity to provide you with a free New York Auto Insurance Quote!
The Stewart Agency is here to help. Contact us today!